- We offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with anything purchased at relaytraining.com, contact us within 360 days and we will refund your purchase price.
- Most print orders may be shipped within six to eight business days from date of purchase.
- Shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. They may be affected by factors over which we have no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions. Orders affected by such delays may take as long as 6 weeks to arrive.
- Express shipping cannot be selected for delivery to P.O. Boxes since this shipping option requires a physical address.
- Local Customs and Immigration agencies determine any duties or taxes that may be levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.
- We do not offer shipping insurance.
- Packages shipped to APO or FPO addresses (military mail) must use US Postal Service shipping. Express shipping cannot be used as this option requires a physical address.
- Please note that we do support shipments addressed to Armed Forces Europe addresses, but you must select “Armed Forces Middle East” to place the abbreviation AE on the shipping label. AE includes Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada.
- Digital orders will be fulfilled with a download link usually sent immediately after the purchase is complete.
Digital Documents or PDF Documents
- All digital purchases are personalized with your contact information and are subject to the “EBook (PDF) End User License Agreement (EULA) and Registration” that can be downloaded at https://relaytraining.com/files/VETS_PDF_EULA.pdf and is summarized here:
- The license is a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license.
- No title or license rights are granted to you.
- You may install and use the PDF on a maximum of two computers that you own and use.
- You shall not, nor permit others to extract or reproduce content from the PDF.
- You may not loan, rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, assign, or otherwise convey or
provide access to all or any portion of the PDF to any third party.
- You shall not move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer any PDF file to any computer or other device of any other person.
- You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, network, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any of the PDF available to any other person.
- You cannot return an eBook once the download has commenced.
Hands-On Training Classes
- We reserve the right to cancel any class or make changes in class content, schedule, or facilities. We will provide notification of any class cancellation and/or other changes at least 4 weeks before the class.
- All class dates require at least 4 students before the class is confirmed. You will receive a confirmation with instructions when any class in confirmed. We will refund 100% of your tuition if a class cannot be confirmed within 4 weeks of the scheduled date.
- Do not make any travel arrangements before you receive a confirmation from the class organizer instructing you to do so. Valence will NOT reimburse any travel costs purchased before the confirmation letter.
- You can cancel your registration for unconfirmed classes with a 100% refund. There are no refunds for confirmed classes. You can substitute students with no penalty.
Online Training Programs
Our online training program terms and conditions are included in the pdf document at https://relaytraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/VETS-Online-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.